Friday, May 14, 2010

too much time....

No. I refuse to let another year go by before another post. A friend recently mentioned her love/hate relationship with her blog in reference to how much time it takes. I have to be honest, this one simple comment made me feel a lot better. I thought I was the only one that thought a blog post took A LOT of time. I realize, of course, the more I post - the less time it would take to update. There would be quick individual posts documenting our Easter trip to California, horseback riding with our cousins in Wisconsin, Grady's first black eye etc. and I would not have to role them into one long roll that took me HOURS to figure out which pictures I should add. I am curious though: Does everyone that blogs spend hours looking at other blogs? It seems easy to do. It also seems that everyone that blogs is very creative. Is that equally as true? Any insight? For now here are a few cute photos from the last 6 weeks of our lives.


Hunting for eggs at our dear friends home in San Luis Obispo, CA.

Sat. morning Farmers Market at the park.
Grady, so happy with his egg full of craisins. Little does he know most kids
get way more sugar.
YUM! Strawberry shortcake with the works!
Taking stock after a successful egg hunt on Easter morning....


Lots of fun with water in Grandma Jonnie and Pop pop's backyard.

Saying goodbye at the airport!
Even though we were exhausted from our trip, we could not pass up this opportunity to go horseback riding with all the Peter's cousins the day after we returned to WI.

This was our attempt at a Happy Earth Week parade. Grady insisted on being in a dress like Zoey, Sophia (Z's good friend) and Natalie (our neighbor).
Have a happy day! Happy May.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! love the dress on grady. yeah, blogging is work, i do it sporadically. i'll have bursts of creativity, and then they'll end and i'll try to keep manufacturing interesting posts, and they just fall flat. i don't keep a chronological blog, i try to talk topically instead, so that helps me justify the long spaces in between posts. but that's problematic too, because i don't always have brilliant things to say on a given topic. blah.

    ReplyDelete